An intriguing blend of sea salt and cedarwood brings this scent to life, evoking images of a dream vacation in an exotic, faraway place. black sea was created for a candlelit dinner with your significant other. Or cozy up with black sea while reading a book. black sea is a consistent best-seller and perfect for gift-giving.
Scent Category: woody & earthy
Room Suggestions: living room, kitchen, bedroom, family room
- Top Notes: ozone
- Middle Notes: eucalyptus, plum, sea salt
- Bottom Notes: musk, sandalwood, powder
- Burn time: approximately 55 hours
- Ingredients: 12 ounces of all-natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, cotton wick
- Vessel: black ceramic tumbler with bamboo lid (4" H x 3.5" D)
The first burn is the most important to prevent tunneling (or "memory rings"). Burn the candle for one hour per diameter of the candle. Be sure the melt pool is to the edge.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" each time the candle is lit to prevent the flame from getting too big.
A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Place lit candles at least 3 inches apart from each other.
- Burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface away from drafts.