We are quite positive that brandied pear may become your new favorite fall candle scent (and you'll stock up to burn it year-round!). This candle is a bright and warm blend of pear as well as spices like cinnamon and clove. The treat, however, is in the bottom notes of cask-aged brandy that elevates it to an indulgent, heavenly candle.
Scent Category: sweet & spicy
Room Suggestions: kitchen, dining room, family room, large space, entryway
- Top Notes: cinnamon, clove
- Middle Notes: apple cider, apple, pear
- Bottom Notes: brandy, sugar
- Burn time: approximately 50 hours
- Ingredients: 8.5 ounces of all-natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, cotton wick
- Vessel: glass classic tumbler (3.75" H x 3.14" D)
The first burn is the most important to prevent tunneling (or "memory rings"). Burn the candle for one hour per diameter of the candle. Be sure the melt pool is to the edge.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" each time the candle is lit to prevent the flame from getting too big.
A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Place lit candles at least 3 inches apart from each other.
- Burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface away from drafts.