Take a journey with choose joy., inspired by the outdoors and the great outdoors. This energy-infused fragrance will brighten the day with an uplifting scent you can take anywhere, any time of the year.
Scent Category: woody & earthy
Room Suggestions: family room, study, den, porch, bedroom
- Top Notes: citrus, ozone, all-spice, leather
- Middle Notes: teakwood, clove, sandalwood
- Bottom Notes: amber, peppercorn, cedar, musk
- Burn time: approximately 55 hours
- Ingredients: 10 ounces all-natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, cotton wick
- Vessel: white ceramic tumbler (3.75" H x 3.5" D)
The first burn is the most important to prevent tunneling (or "memory rings"). Burn the candle for one hour per diameter of the candle. Be sure the melt pool is to the edge.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time the candle is lit to prevent the flame from getting too big.
A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Place lit candles at least 3 inches apart from each other.
Burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface away from drafts.