brown sugar fig & plum is a 16-ounce soy candle poured in a beautiful ceramic vessel with tones of neutral and copper. This candle is a gorgeous statement candle on a countertop, coffee table, or other shelves in your home that make a decor statement. The notes of fig are warm and cozy with hints of sweetness in the brown sugar and plum. It's the perfect fall scent for those looking for an alternative to pumpkin spice. You will be ready to snuggle up with your favorite blanket with this candle burning.
Scent Category: sweet & spicy
Room Suggestions: kitchen, dining room, family room, large space, entryway
- Top Notes: fig, orange peel
- Middle Notes: brown sugar, plum
- Bottom Notes: musk, amber, sugar, cinnamon
- Ingredients: 16 ounces all-natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, cotton wick
- Vessel: Ceramic with matte cream and metallic gold. 4 x 3.75 inches
The first burn is the most important to prevent tunneling (or "memory rings"). Burn the candle for one hour per diameter of the candle. Be sure the melt pool is to the edge.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time the candle is lit to prevent the flame from getting too big.
A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Place lit candles at least 3 inches apart from each other.
- Burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface away from drafts.