apple cider donut is a mouthwatering candle scent that will inspire you to go apple-picking to make your favorite apple dessert. We guarantee you'll want to grab your favorite cozy sweatshirt and decorate your home for fall. Warm, sweet, and inviting.
Scent Category: sweet & spicy
Room Suggestions: kitchen, dining room, family room, large space, entryway
- Top Notes: apple, cider
- Middle Notes: donut, cinnamon
- Bottom Notes: musk, vanilla, sugar, tonka bean
- Burn time: approximately 50 hours
- Ingredients: 8.5 ounces all-natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, cotton wick
- Vessel: glass classic tumbler (3.75" H x 3.14" D)
The first burn is the most important to prevent tunneling (or "memory rings"). Burn the candle for one hour per diameter of the candle. Be sure the melt pool is to the edge.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time the candle is lit to prevent the flame from getting too big.
A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Place lit candles at least 3 inches apart from each other.
- Burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface away from drafts.