Warm and comforting. Citrusy, spicy, and peppery. An annual best-seller that often sells out. We believe that sweater weather will quickly become your go-to candle to get cozy in your favorite sweater, bundle up in a blanket, and binge-watch Netflix, or read that new book! You definitely want to check this one out for yourself. And, this limited-edition ceramic vessel is perfect for your winter home decor.
Scent Category: sweet & spicy
Room Suggestions: living room, family room, kitchen, home office, bedroom
- Top Notes: orange peel, peppercorn
- Middle Notes: mandarin, apple
- Bottom Notes: tonka bean, vanilla
- Burn time: approximately 40 hours
- Ingredients: 7 ounces of all-natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, cotton wick
- Vessel: a ceramic vessel with tones of neutrals, gray, and light blue
The first burn is the most important to prevent tunneling (or "memory rings"). Burn the candle for one hour per diameter of the candle. Be sure the melt pool is to the edge.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" each time the candle is lit to prevent the flame from getting too big.
A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Place lit candles at least 3 inches apart from each other.