Imagine walking in woods on a layer of freshly fallen snow. Your boots crunch, you can see your breath, the sun is shining, and the air is crisp and bright and full of the smell of the woods. sparkling balsam will make it easy to dream of this scene or any of your favorite outdoor winter memories. Full of calming notes of bergamot, jasmine, and patchouli are blended with woodsy notes of amber, balsam, and pine to make a perfect winter candle.
Scent Category: woody & earthy
Room Suggestions: kitchen, family room, den, home office
- Top Notes: bergamot, patchouli
- Middle Notes: balsam, jasmine, cedar
- Bottom Notes: pine, juniper, amber
- Burn time: approximately 50 hours
- Ingredients: 10 ounces of all-natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, cotton wick
- Vessel: green glass sonoma tumbler with a cork lid
The first burn is the most important to prevent tunneling (or "memory rings"). Burn the candle for one hour per diameter of the candle. Be sure the melt pool is to the edge.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" each time the candle is lit to prevent the flame from getting too big.
A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Place lit candles at least 3 inches apart from each other.
- Burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface away from drafts.