Imagine the calm feeling you have walking in the woods under a twilight sky. That is what you get when you combine the relaxing notes of lavender with the woody, nautical notes of driftwood. lavender driftwood soothes the mind and calms the body.
Scent Category: woody & earthy
Room Suggestions: living room, family room, home office, bathroom
- Top Notes: green leaves, eucalyptus, marine
- Middle Notes: sage, lavender
- Bottom Notes: cypress, amber, cedar
- Burn time: approximately 55 hours
- Ingredients: 10 ounces all-natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, cotton wick
- Vessel: black ceramic tumbler (3.75" H x 3.5" D)
The first burn is the most important to prevent tunneling (or "memory rings"). Burn the candle for one hour per diameter of the candle. Be sure the melt pool is to the edge.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time the candle is lit to prevent the flame from getting too big.
A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Place lit candles at least 3 inches apart from each other.
- Burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface away from drafts.