Couldn't load pickup availability
citrus & sunshine combines citrus and mint to create a candle that is like sunshine in a jar. This scent screams excitement and is perfectly paired with the phrase "cheers!".
Scent Category: fresh & clean
Room Suggestions: living room, family room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom
- Top Notes: mint, eucalyptus, lemon, mandarin
- Middle Notes: pine, cypress, ginger, bergamot
- Bottom Notes: smoke, tonka bean, white tea, jasmine
- Burn time: approximately 45 hours
- Ingredients: 8.5 ounces of all-natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, cotton wick
- Vessel: white or taupe iridescent straight-sided tumbler (3.52" H x 2.83" D). White has a gold lid while taupe has a silver lid.
The first burn is the most important to prevent tunneling (or "memory rings"). Burn the candle for one hour per diameter of the candle. Be sure the melt pool is to the edge.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time the candle is lit to prevent the flame from getting too big.
A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Place lit candles at least 3 inches apart from each other.
- Burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface away from drafts.
View full details