Notes of bergamot, mahogany, and musk make this a perfect scent for all genders! It is warm, sexy, and inviting. You'll want to grab your favorite flannel and cuddle up in front of the fire. Based on the popular scent, channel the flannel is perfect for gifting or keeping for yourself for those cold winter nights.
Scent Category: woody & earthy
Room Suggestions: dining room, home office, bedroom
- Top Notes: bergamot
- Middle Notes: mahogany
- Bottom Notes: musk
- Burn time: approximately 45 hours
- Ingredients: 8.5 ounces of all-natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, cotton wick
- Vessel: frosted glass tumbler
The first burn is the most important to prevent tunneling (or "memory rings"). Burn the candle for one hour per diameter of the candle. Be sure the melt pool is to the edge.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" each time the candle is lit to prevent the flame from getting too big.
A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Place lit candles at least 3 inches apart from each other.
- Burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface away from drafts.