A bold and intriguing scent, black currant absinthe captures a compelling character and inspires you to consider new possibilities and challenges. This candle will leave you feeling sophisticated and ready to explore and face the opportunities that life has to offer.
Scent Category: sweet & spicy
Room Suggestions: living room, kitchen, bedroom, family room
- Top Notes: saffron, anise, eucalyptus
- Middle Notes: black currant, blackberry
- Bottom Notes: fennel, amber, tonka bean, musk
- Burn time: approximately 55 hours
- Ingredients: 10 ounces all-natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, cotton wick
- Vessel: black ceramic tumbler (3.75" H x 3.5" D)
The first burn is the most important to prevent tunneling (or "memory rings"). Burn the candle for one hour per diameter of the candle. Be sure the melt pool is to the edge.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time the candle is lit to prevent the flame from getting too big.
A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Place lit candles at least 3 inches apart from each other.
- Burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface away from drafts.