sleigh ride will have you dreaming of walking through the woods on a winter day. Imagine yourself breathing the crisp air while lightly fallen snow crunches beneath your boots. Although a terrific scent for the holidays, it will also be wonderful for the winter weeks that follow.
Scent Category: woody & earthy
Room Suggestions: kitchen, family room, den, home office
- Top Notes: citrus, ozone
- Middle Notes: cherry blossom, red currant, berry, pine, pear
- Bottom Notes: sage, juniper
- Burn time: approximately 50 hours
- Ingredients: 8.5 ounces all-natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, cotton wick
- Vessel: glass classic tumbler (3.75" H x 3.14" D)
The first burn is the most important to prevent tunneling (or "memory rings"). Burn the candle for one hour per diameter of the candle. Be sure the melt pool is to the edge.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time the candle is lit to prevent the flame from getting too big.
A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Place lit candles at least 3 inches apart from each other.
- Burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface away from drafts.