Lake season is the best season of the year! The scent of the lake will bring back memories of amazing lake days and evenings and will elevate your summer days. Going to "the lake" is a popular summer activity where we live and this candle reminds us of all those amazing summer days at the lake.
Scent Category: fresh & clean
Room Suggestions: kitchen, dining room, bedroom, porch, living room, patio
- Top Notes: agave, lime, citrus
- Middle Notes: green leaves, green floral, sea salt
- Bottom Notes: violet, cedar, musk
- Burn time: approximately 50 hours
- Ingredients: 8.5 ounces all-natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, cotton wick
- Vessel: sapphire blue straight-sided tumbler (3.39" H x 3.2" D). White imprinting with lake waves and "the lake".
The first burn is the most important to prevent tunneling (or "memory rings"). Burn the candle for one hour per diameter of the candle. Be sure the melt pool is to the edge.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time the candle is lit to prevent the flame from getting too big.
A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Place lit candles at least 3 inches apart from each other.
- Burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface away from drafts.