Just like its name, fresh cut grass is the classic scent of a freshly mowed lawn. It is pure summer in a candle and will bring you back to so many special moments in the backyard or playing in a park.
Scent Category: woody & earthy / fresh & clean
Room Suggestions: kitchen, dining room, family room, large space, entryway, patio
- Burn time: approximately 50 hours
- Ingredients: 8.5 ounces all-natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, cotton wick
- Vessel: white straight-sided tumbler (3.39" H x 3.2" D)
The first burn is the most important to prevent tunneling (or "memory rings"). Burn the candle for one hour per diameter of the candle. Be sure the melt pool is to the edge.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time the candle is lit to prevent the flame from getting too big.
A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Place lit candles at least 3 inches apart from each other.
- Burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface away from drafts.