birch & white tea is a soy candle that will have you searching VRBO for that cabin in the woods. Imagine sitting in front of a fire, wrapped in a blanket, and reading a book. Sophisticated notes of evergreen combined with the luxurious, crisp notes of white tea for a strong scented candle. While perfect for winters, we find true lovers of this candle will burn it year-round.
Scent Category: woody & earthy with hints of fresh & clean
Room Suggestions: living room, family room, kitchen
- Top Notes: mint, eucalyptus, lemon, mandarin
- Middle Notes: pine, cypress, ginger, bergamot
- Bottom Notes: smoke, tonka bean, white tea, jasmine
- Burn time: approximately 45 hours
- Ingredients: 7 ounces all-natural soy wax, phthalate-free fragrance oil, cotton wick
- Vessel: straight-sided glass jar with gold twist lid (3.52" H x 2.83" D)
The first burn is the most important to prevent tunneling (or "memory rings"). Burn the candle for one hour per diameter of the candle. Be sure the melt pool is to the edge.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time the candle is lit to prevent the flame from getting too big.
A candle should not be burned for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Place lit candles at least 3 inches apart from each other.
- Burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface away from drafts.